Terms and Conditions («Terms»)
Last updated: 18th of July, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions («Terms», «Terms and Conditions») carefully before using the http://www.sport-12.com website and the Sport12 mobile application (the «Service») operated by Sport12 («us», «we», or «our»).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
Information about Sport12
Sport12 is a platform that allows Users to get in touch and organize themselves to physically participate in amateur sport games of sports such as soccer, tennis and padel. Sport12 provides access to sports center in which the games can take place.
Relationship between Users and the owners of the sports facilities
Sport12 is not part of the relationship between its Users and the owners of the sports facilities. Therefore, it is exempt from any responsibility in relation to the availability and conditions of the facilities.
How Users may use the Service of Sport12
By using Sport12 you accept that you will not:
- Use Sport12 in any way other than in accordance with its purposes and intentions of Sport12.
- Act in violation of these Terms.
- Insult, offend, harass, perform threatening practices, threaten or violate the rights of third parties in any other way
- Publish content or other materials that is, or may be perceived as, inappropriate, indecent, offensive or degrading.
- Publish content or other materials to which any other person hold proprietary rights, without prior agreement.
- Copy, publish, resell, modify, interfere, obtain unlawful access to (or attempt to do so) to Sport12, its software, user interface or personal information or other content in Sport12.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative products based on the Sport12 app or any of its parts.
- Bypass any computer system used by Sport12 or its licensors to protect content accessible through it.
- Use any robot, spider, website search application or other device, process or automatic means to access, retrieve and/or perform web scraping or index any part of Sport12 or its contents.
- Distribute any of the contents in Sport12. Content includes text, image, audio, video, software, script or other materials available in Sport12.
- Try to bypass security-related features in Sport12.
- Rent or grant licenses or sub-licenses Sport12.
- Promote (for example, through private messages or published on the bulletin boards of the games) any other platform, tournament or commercial service without the express consent of the Owner.
- Organize a game in a different location than indicated at the time of creation of the game.
- Create more than one personal account.
- Provide false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for others without their authorization.
- Organize fake or unverifiable games.
- Publish unauthorized communications in Sport12 of products, activity or initiatives not inherent in Sport12 parties.
If you use Sport12 in violation of these principles, we may close your user account and terminate the agreement with immediate effect. We may also remove or censor content or other material that we believe violates these terms, the purpose, or intentions with Sport12.
Organization and payment process of games or other events
Registration of a Player for a game
By registering for a game, the User authorizes Sport12 to charge him / her in the name of the Organizer the participation fee.
The Organizer sets the participation fee of each Player and may also decide to exempt certain Players from paying said fee or offer discounts.
Payment of participation fee for a game
Once an organizer indicates that the game took place, de game fee per player will be collected. There are no reimbursements after a transaction took place.
Users will not get charged in the following situations:
- the Player withdraws from the game 4 hours before the game starts
- the Player’s game registration is cancelled by the Organizer
- the game is cancelled by the Organizer
- the game is cancelled by Sport12
- the Organizer indicates that the game did not take place
Organization of a game
Each User may become a game organizer using the corresponding interface of the Application and indicating the date, time and place of it.
The Organizer may collect the players’ participation fee online, or alternatively, in cash at the time the game is held.
In order to use the online payment system, the Organizer must create an account on Stripe. For each game the organizer specifies the amount he wishes to collect per player. Sport12 will calculate the cost per participant of the game, which is made up of each player’s participation fee, the commission charged by Sport12 for their services, the Stripe payment processing fees and the applicable taxes. When the organizer indicates that the game took place, he will receive the full amount per player that he specified at the point in time he uploaded the game information. In case the organizers allows Players to pay in cash, the organizer will be asked to transfer the commission charged by Sport12 per player via Stripe to the Stripe account of Sport12.
The Service is provided «as is»
The Service is provided by the Account Holder «as is», without explicit or implied warranties of accuracy or availability.
The Owner reserves the right to add and remove functionalities or features as well as suspend or even discontinue the Service, either temporarily or permanently. In case of final discontinuation, the Owner will do the utmost to allow users to withdraw their information hosted by the Owner.
Resale of the Service
Users are not authorized to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any element of Sport12 and its Services without the express consent of the Owner, granted either directly or through an appropriate resale program.
The User exempts the Owner from any responsibility (including its subsidiaries, investees, their representatives, administrators, agents, licensors, partners and employees) with respect to any claims, including legal defense expenses, that may arise from damages to other Users or to third parties, in relation to the contents published online, legal infractions or the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
To obtain information on the use of their personal data, Users should consult the Sport12 Privacy Statement.
Intellectual Property Rights
All registered trademarks, whether by name or graphic, and any other trademarks, trade names, service marks, mixed brands, illustrations, images or logos that appear in relation to Sport12 are and will remain the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected by the laws in force regarding trademarks and related international treaties.
Limitation of Liability
The entitled person of a game, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, will be liable contractually and extracontractually for the damages caused to the Users or to third parties as a direct and immediate consequence of the activity of Sport12, for fraud or serious fault.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the User expressly exempts the entitled person of a game from any liability arising from possible damages or claims of any kind, including compensation for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special damages, and damages related to loss of profits (loss of profits or income), loss of data or replacement costs arising from this agreement or in any other way related to it.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Sport12.
Sport12 has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Sport12 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Modification of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, that clause will be removed and the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and disputes related to the execution, interpretation and validity of this agreement will be subject to Mexican law.
The parties agree to resolve any dispute, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, before the Mexican courts.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
Sport12 S.A.P.I. de CV
Address: Uxmal 520, Vértiz Narvarte, 03600 Ciudad de México